Saturday, October 9, 2010

Jello Cells





We are studying Human Anatomy this year with Apologia's Elementary Science. A couple weeks ago we needed to make a model of a human cell out of jello and various candies. The project was interesting and tasty, but our final models did not look much like a cell. Actually, they looked pretty disgusting. Oh well, it just helped remind the kids of all those various cell parts that we had studied. Even by studying the human body at an elementary science level, I cannot fathom how anyone could not believe in a wise Creator. It really doesn't make any sense at all to me. The detail, the intricacy, the perfect design at a microscopic level. Your works are wonderful. How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them. Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful project! How I envy your ability to homeschool so well and direct their curriculum. David and I both wonder how science can look back at the intricacy of God's creation and state that it was all happenstance! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete