Tuesday, September 28, 2010

P is for Puppy




Gabe and Hannah are attending preschool 4 mornings a week this year. Hannah loves it. Gabe could take it or leave it. He is very content playing with his Legos alongside the big kids "doing school." Honestly, I just need the 3 hours of quiet time so I can work hard with Lauren and Andrew. I pray that this year of preschool may serve to grow Gabe up a bit. He is quite the baby of the family and he owns that personality well.

Although they were both proud of their puppy outfits initially, Gabe quickly determined that he was not interested in taking a picture in them. After being sent to his room and then having to come back out for the picture, his attitude changed. I've got quite a few more photos of the meltdown that I am saving as blackmail photos when he is older. Watch out, Gabe!

No comments:

Post a Comment